I am Director of Vosper Realty in Tauranga New Zealand and during my life I have travelled extensively throughout New Zealand and overseas. Hard work inspires me, mine is not a job, it’s a passion. You have to put in the hard yards, it doesn’t just happen.
We believe if you ask the question to someone in whose opinion you respect, which Real Estate agent they would recommend in our area, then we trust we’ll see you here at Vosper Realty very soon!
The Bay of Plenty, Tauranga, Mount Maunganui and Papamoa regions where Vosper Realty predominately operates is a beautiful part of New Zealand. Many aspects of Real Estate is covered here by Vosper Realty, ie, residential, lifestyle, commercial, horticulture, rural etc. and didn’t Captain Cook get it right when he named this area the BAY OF PLENTY?
Many people love to move here and live in this beautiful region of New Zealand; in particular for its climate and magnificent white sandy beaches.
‘Live, Work, Play’ is a slogan that comes to mind for the great Tauranga, Mount Maunganui and Papamoa regions.
Buying or selling a home can be the most exciting and rewarding time of your life and we can help make it a stress free and enjoyable experience.
We now live in the world of the Internet which allows us great exposure of your property at a far more economical and efficient way than print media.
Almost everyone looks at and for real estate online, with smartphones, ipads, laptops, computers, even the baby boomers and older generation are computer literate. Therefore at Vosper Realty we are always looking at better ways and changing with the times to help expose and sell your properties to the world.
Real Estate is and always will be an industry that is uppermost in people’s minds and discussed at all levels, even over the dinner table as it is our most valuable asset.
So why would you choose us?
- We believe the internet is fundamental in the future of real estate
- We hold the key to effective negotiation and producing win-win outcomes
- We know how to connect emotionally with our clients
- We offer clients high levels of personal and professional service
I am also very involved in the local community with my charity work which I thoroughly enjoy.
- As Funding Co-ordinator for the Millennium Track Trust we saw a world class all weather athletics track built at Tauranga Domain.
- I formed the Tauranga RDA Arena Charitable Trust as Chairman organizing funding and build of a much needed arena.
- In 2007 I was awarded Supreme Winner of the Tauranga Community Spirit Award for my various Charitable Auctions and was very humbled to be awared the QSM for services to the Community in 2011.
My philosophy is ‘Helping people to help themselves’