Securing a rental property can be a stressful process.
The single most important thing you can do to streamline the process, is to complete a Tenancy Application as soon as you have selected a property you are interested in. Failure to answer any questions on the Application will jeopardise your chances of success. Please complete all questions on the form.
At Property Management @ Vosper Realty Ltd we believe a successful tenancy is when the tenant is happy in their home and the landlord is happy with their investment.
We have the following steps in place to assist in achieving this result:
- Checks will be completed on the information you provide in your Tenancy Application, including but not limited to previous landlords and credit checks
- A legally binding Tenancy Agreement will be completed to protect all parties
- The equivalent of 4 weeks bond will be required and lodged with Residential Tenancy Bond Authority
- A detailed inspection report of the property will be provided at commencement of tenancy and will form part of the Tenancy Agreement to record the property condition. You will have an opportunity to include your input in this report
- Repairs and maintenance requests (available here) are handled promptly
- Regular inspections are completed to ensure health and safety requirements and condition of the property
If you have any issues with your tenancy, contact your Property Manager. We are here to maintain a successful experience.